- Good R-value
- Retains thermal resistance at both low and high temperatures
- Can be cut to conform with required shape
- Provides a barrier against wind washing
- Increases indoor air quality
- light weight
|EPS Polystyrene Sheet||EPS Block|
Polystyrene In Many Shapes And Sizes
Polystyrene is used in packaging, building insulation and safety equipment. It is a highly valued product due to its durability, versatility, sterility, thermal insulation and shock absorbency.
EPS is produced in a wide range of densities providing a varying range of physical properties. These are matched to the various applications where the material is used to optimize its performance and strength.
- Stable thermal performance
- Can be supplied in many different profiles.
- Easy to shape
- R-value = 2.37 at 100mm
- Supports indoor air quality by blocking air infiltration and mass transfer of moisture that may cause mould.
- Closed cell semi rigid structure
- Comes in multiple densities
- Dimensions: 1200x2400 x 10mm up to 600mm.