The next generation
- High R-Value
- Retains thermal resistance at both low and high temperatures
- Reduces undesired moisture and condensation
- Provides a barrier against wind washing
- Increases indoor air quality
- Increases the buildings structural strength
Simply the best insulation available on the market.
Polyurethane Closed Cell Sheet Foam
For a superior thermal insulation value, Polyurethane Foam won’t be beaten.
Sheet rigid polyurethane foam has high thermal resistance properties, making it ideal for use in building insulation.Ideal for both heating and cooling. PUR foam sheet can be laminated between linings, fibre glassed over to create a hard, durable thermal resistant panel or simply cut to size and fitted where required.
- Stable thermal performance
- R-value = 4.7 at 100mm
- Good sound control
- Maintains an air seal even after seasonal expansion / contraction of building assembly
- Less than 1% water absorption
- Supports indoor air quality by blocking air infiltration and mass transfer of moisture that may cause mould.
- Closed cell semi rigid structure
- Medium density 2 lb
- Dimensions: 1200x2400 x 10mm up to 600mm.
- Will not harm coatings on electrical wiring, plumbing or other building components
- Low global warming potential.