The next generation
- High R-Value
- Eliminates air infiltration
- Retains thermal resistance at both low and high temperatures
- Reduces undesired moisture and condensation
- Provides a barrier against wind washing
- Air seals to allow for proper use and efficiency of ventilation and combustion equipment
- Increases indoor air quality
- Increases the buildings structural strength
|Insulation to existing pool||Insulation of an existing ceiling|
|Container after insulation||All done ready for lining|
|Opawa Church roof||Underside of roof|
|Standard Residential Spray Foam Insulation||Insulation in under building car park|
Simply the best performing insulation available on the market.
Demilec Heatlok XT-s
For a superior thermal insulation value, HeatlokXT-s won’t be beaten. This product will not only keep your family warm through the coldest winter, with this product we can create an excellent air and moisture seal, giving you full control of the interior environment for the life time of your home.
- Stable thermal performance
- R-value = 4.46 at 100mm
- Good sound control
- Maintains an air seal even after seasonal expansion / contraction of building assembly
- Less than 1% water absorption
- Supports indoor air quality by blocking air infiltration and mass transfer of moisture that may cause mould.
- Closed cell semi rigid structure
- Medium density 2 lb
- Expands ~30 times from liquid state
- Application thickness is not limited
- Will not harm coatings on electrical wiring, plumbing or other building components
- Low global warming potential.